Thursday, June 10, 2010



Game Information:
The Worlds Hardest Game
Author: Snubby Land
Description: Don't Get Hit By Blue Balls! Keep your Red Square away from the Blue Balls on your way to the Green Zone or you'll DIE! And trust us; you'll die. A lot. Now available on the iPhone and iPod Touch!

Instructions: Arrow keys to move
Category: Arcade & Classic

Total AG Ratings:
30,750
no ratings yet
81%
19%
Launch Date: 3/26/08
Plays: 40,900,358 (1,678 today)
Reviews: 200
Share with Friends
URL:
Share Online:
Reviews

Review This Game:



Content Limit Exceeded
You have recently posted
several comments.


Enter the code to continue posting.


So, I can't get past level one, because if I'm pressing up, it keeps going up. How do I get my keypad to stop doing that?
(2 months ago)

the worlds easiest game eva
(2 months ago)

It's the most addicting game ever!!!
(2 months ago)

this game is raw cant beat lvl 23 add me
(2 months ago)

rawr!!!! this game is so!!!!! BLEH!!!!!!! but i really like it so..... add me!
(2 months ago)

cant get passed lvl FREAKNG 8.
(2 months ago)

hey my best guy friend who i WAS dating is ignoring me....how do i get his attention back?
(2 months ago)

hey um my best guy friend who i WAS dating is starting to ignore me.....how do i get him talking to me again.....yeah the game was good...
(2 months ago)

hard game stuck on level 2 lots of deaths
(2 months ago)

serach me on youtube serach 70condo333 watch my vids im ganna make a video about this game
(2 months ago)
< 1 of 20 >

Review This Game:



Content Limit Exceeded
You have recently posted
several comments.


Enter the code to continue posting.
Would you like to review this game?
Join AddictingGames for FREE, Connect with Facebook, or Login if you're already a member.



Sponsored Links
Party Rentals En Miami

More Cool Games, Videos, & TV Shows!

About Us Blog Help Contact Us Embed Games Submit a Game Developer Center For Parents

Terms of Use Virtual Currency Agreement Privacy Policy Copyright Compliance What Do Our Warnings Mean?      


© Copyright 1999-2010 Atom Entertainment, Inc., a MTV Networks Company. All rights reserved.
Third-party trademarks are used solely for distributing the games indexed herein and no license or other affiliation is implied.

No comments:

Post a Comment